Monday, July 21, 2008

Mba Factoring

Not long ago a buddy lamented to me that he did not have numerous PhDs and thus, felt he could not supply on a conversation with superstar like that. This is an interesting mention and perhaps it has more to do with our global group and the intimidation reason that academia brings with it, the feeling of penalize we are told to reverence and bow down too. Now then, it's not that I am stunned by his criticism, but because I currently run a Think Tank in my retirement, I find a totally different actuality on this intimidation thing.

You know what's very peculiar about conversations and PhDs? It's the intimidation thing, don't you find it instead fascinating. It is my contention that achievement is omnipotent and that Calvin Coolidge may have been setting on is his renowned address about educated derelicts.
Top Mba Program
http://top-mba-program.blogspot.com

No comments: